15 novembro 2008

Monologue I | Monólogos I




















Coffee spoon 
The coal goes through the sheet. 
Stripes stones and broken shells. 
Intervals of notes that grow. 
You mix the pigments. 
You fill the blank of the paper, 
the emptyness of the house, 
the silence of the street. 
You play with shapes and shells. 
Wet land 
in a coffee spoon.


Colher de café
O carvão percorre a folha.
Pedras de riscas e conchas partidas.
Intervalos de notas que crescem.
Misturas os pigmentos.
Enches o branco do papel,
o vazio da casa,
o silêncio da rua.
Brincas com formas e búzios.
Terra molhada
numa colher de café.
















A butterfly has fallen on the Earth 
and their wings touched mine. 
On the floor she embraced me, 
In the grass she painted meand, 
in the sound of the sea, 
A message for me she left ...


Uma borboleta caiu na Terra
e suas asas tocaram as minhas.
No chão me embalou,
na erva me pintou
e, no som do mar,
um recado me deixou...


















In the wildly lonely nights 
I saw poppies get born...


Na embriaguez das noites solitárias
papoilas vi nascer...

Sem comentários: